New Apprenticeship Classes for Plumbing, HVAC and Electrical Begin JANUARY 27, 2014. Class size is limited to 20. Call today to start your career!
IMTI is a technical institute that has been successfully training Electricians, Plumbers, Electronic Systems and HVAC Technicians since 1986. All IMTI programs are career oriented. The class room curriculum is a sound mixture, focusing on education and industry skills. All IMTI graduates are equipped with the training, assistance, and education they will need in order to play valuable role in the high demand technical industries of today and tomorrow.
Call for registering for our 40 hour Solar PV Class and OE-2 Review Class.
ENROLLING NOW FOR FALL CLASSES
We are also pleased to announce our new Green Classes. WE NOW OFFER:
- IMTI offers evening classes for the Plumbing, Electrical, HVAC and Electronic Systems and day Plumbing, Electrical and HVAC technician programs. Day classes run 8:00 am to 2:30 pm Monday through Thursday and evening programs meet 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm Monday throught Wednesday. Next Classes Start January 27, 2014.
- HVAC, Electrical, Electronic System, and Plumbing Technician Evening Programs complete in 15 months to 18 months.
- Plumbing, HVAC & Electrical Day classes complete in 8 - 10 months.
- Mandatory Continuing Education classes for licensed Plumbers and Electricians
- Weekend Review classes for apprentices and journeymen looking to obtain their license.
- IMTI is approved by the State of Connecticut and accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges.
- IMTI is approved by The National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER).
- Earn up to 30 college credits through the Craft Training for College Credit Program. College credits earned may be applied toward an Associate of Applied Science degree in Business and Industry Technology at Pima Community College for a small cost per credit hour. College degrees have become increasingly more valuable in advancing careers in the construction and maintenance industries.