DAY AND EVENING APPRENTICESHIPS WILL BE OFFERED STARTING SEPTEMBER 22, 2014 IN ELECTRICAL, HVAC AND PLUMBING. PLEASE VISIT OUR SCHOOL DURING ONE OF OUR OPEN HOUSES OR CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT.
Call today to start your career!
IMTI is a technical institute that has been successfully training Electricians, Plumbers, and HVAC Technicians since 1986. All IMTI programs are career oriented. The class room curriculum is a sound mixture, focusing on education and industry skills. All IMTI graduates are equipped with the training, assistance, and education they will need in order to play valuable role in the high demand technical industries of today and tomorrow.
Call for registering for our 40 hour Solar PV Class and OE-2 Review Class.
ENROLLING NOW FOR FALL CLASSES
We are also pleased to announce our new Green Classes. WE NOW OFFER:
- IMTI offers day and evening classes for the Plumbing, Electrical, and HVAC programs. Day classes run 8:00 am to 2:30 pm Monday through Thursday and evening programs meet 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm Monday throught Wednesday. Evening Classes Start September 22, 2014 and the Day Classes September 29, 2014 for all trades.
- HVAC, Electrical, and Plumbing Technician Evening Programs complete in 15 months to 18 months.
- Plumbing, HVAC & Electrical Day classes complete in 8 - 10 months.
- Mandatory Continuing Education classes for licensed Plumbers and Electricians
- Weekend Review classes for apprentices and journeymen looking to obtain their license.
- IMTI is approved by the State of Connecticut and accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges.
- IMTI is approved by The National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER).
- Earn up to 30 college credits through the Craft Training for College Credit Program. College credits earned may be applied toward an Associate of Applied Science degree in Business and Industry Technology at Pima Community College for a small cost per credit hour. College degrees have become increasingly more valuable in advancing careers in the construction and maintenance industries.